Gregg Auctions was founded and run by Matthew Gregg. Matt owns a fourth generation family farm in Mapleton, Maine with his wife and three children. A strong work ethic coupled with a background in farming and agriculture Matt has grown Gregg Auctions to the largest auction service provider in Aroostook County. Gregg Auctions has helped liquidate goods throughout Maine and New England and attracted buyers throughout the U.S and Canada.
Various selling platforms and aggressive marketing are key to the success for Gregg Auctions. Whether it be live auctions, simulcast (on-line buyers bidding live), timed online, or direct sales, Gregg Auctions works at selling consigned items with marketing through print, e-mail, online, signage and direct contact to potential buyers. Gregg Auctions knows that buyers can be sellers and sellers can be buyers.
Gregg Auctions is an active member in community events and donates his services to some of the following events and/or organizations:
- Farm Credit East
- National Association of Auctioneers
- Central Aroostook Chamber of Commerce
- Mapleton Lions Club
- The Penobscot Boys and Girls Club
- Charter Rep. Mapleton Boy Scouts
- Aroostook Autism Awarness Ceremony Supper and Benefit
- Mapleton Town Council Member
- Presque Isle Rotary Club
- Presque Isle Youth Hockey Carbo Night and Auction Benefit
- Friends of the NRA Banquet and Auction